Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Our Pretty Girl







I am having so much fun dressing Karlee! Only she hates to put her arms through the holes! But we are getting better. I think she is adjusting well. She's attaching to both of us. Yesterday, I left the room and she started crying. Made me feel good and dad feel bad! She also just hates her bath so the grandma's and Duane have been doing that. I can't take the screaming and I leave the room. She is fine and happy as soon as she is done with bath time. I hope that will change soon.

We prayed for poop and our prayers have been answered ten fold! She is a good eater. We are out of formula and there is none to be found! Duane brought some home from the Chinese store and it is out of date. So he is on a mission for more formula today. We have Infamil that we brought from home so if we need to we will use that. We just didn't want to change her so suddenly. We should be able to get her brand of formula and more bottle liners for sure in Guangzhou! Apparently, it is very Americanized!

It is so nice to see everyone comment from back home! Thank you! Netta, we got your comment! I cant wait to tell you all about China. It is simply an amazing country and so beautiful. We can people watch for hours. If you guys could see how these folks drive you laugh til it hurt. I can't even begin to describe the chaos on the streets and there is no traffic jams ever!

We have another tour today of a park and garden. Cathy and I took Karlee to a local dress shop called Tiffany's and had 3 Chinese dresses made for her. A white one to be christened in and a blue one for the red couch photo and a red one for when she is a bit older! We will pick those up today.

Well, time to get moving the day has started for us and it is 5:45 am! Boy, am I not use to this! But we have been going to bed early so it's not terrible. Here are the latest photos of Miss Karlee. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At July 26, 2007 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is adorable....you all look so ....parental! Remember, if she needs authentic Chinese clothing in the future, you have a connection! I am so happy for you all. Love, Leslie

 
At July 27, 2007 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya see Mya...I told you she would bond with you very quick, she cryed when you left the room, ahhhh...so sweet!!!
The Luna's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones