Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another Good Day!






We have poop!!!! Lots of poop! Lucky for me, Duane got every dirty diaper! But I got one this morning finally!We are making progress! She can sit well and stand with help but hasn't been able to roll over or put hand to mouth. Yesterday, she did both, rolled over and put a vanila waffer in her mouth! However she hates beingon her tummy. I know that seem so trivial but it is big for her. She is experiencig so many new things lately and doing great. We rented a stroller ans she likes it as long s it is moving! She really has been easy and low maintenance.(I know it won't always be that way but we will enjoy while we can) She falls asleep easily and loves to be rocked. Last nigt we all went to bed early at 8:00 and she slept til 6 am!!!!!!!I have never felt better! Well I better get in the showe we have a tour today of Nanchang. Just two more days and we will be headed to Guangzhou! The food thus far has been wonderful! But we will be having Pizza Hut tonight! Oh Goodness.....looks like we have more poop! Gotta run! Sending lot of love back home!

8 Comments:

At July 24, 2007 6:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures. Glad to read that things are going well.

 
At July 24, 2007 10:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great day and thanks for posting!

 
At July 25, 2007 6:28 AM, Blogger Kristy said...

Hi mYa, she is just beautiful, every morning the first thing I do , is go to the computer to see new pictures. She is gorgeous and you and Duane are so blessed. And Mya you look so happy and that just warms my heart. I went through 5 years of infertility, I can't have bio children and when God gave me Astrud there are just no words for the feelings I had, and when I look at your face , I am reminded of all of that so long ago (14 years). I know exactly what is going on in your heart and I am so happy for you.God always has a way of taking care of our hearts in just the perfect way doesn't he??? Take care and god bless. I hope to meet you in person sometime, and also my sister Kerry says she knows you, she is one of Carol's long time friends. Looking forward to tomorrow!! Love, Kristy

 
At July 25, 2007 7:42 AM, Blogger Mskitti said...

I LOVE the pictures. She looks like such a little angel. It's funny to be getting excited about such things as dirty diapers isn't it? Until it's your own child's diapers you just don't understand the importance. I had to chuckle at this post, thanks for sharing! :)

 
At July 25, 2007 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that things are going well for you. Have a great day.

 
At July 25, 2007 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can tell she is changing and getting healthier and settling in to having a family as each day passes. Compare her first pictures with the latest ones! A whole new world is opening for her and for you! mary S.

 
At July 25, 2007 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Netta left her comment on the 7/15/07 blog instead of the most current.

 
At July 27, 2007 5:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

She is so beautiful, and you look so happy. Congratuations again. I'm just getting caught up. What great photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones