Monday, July 23, 2007

It's Official

Today, we did our interview, notarization, and visa registrtion and according to Chinese Gov't, Karlee is officially our daughter!!! Yea!!!It's been a busy few days and it should be winding down in the next day or so. The only thing we have planned for tomorrow is to go to Wal-Mart shopping for the babies! Karlee is continuing to adjust with us. This afternoon was a bit stressful as she wouldn't let me put her down when she went to sleep. Duane then took her to walk the halls for a while and then they played on the floor. All is good!

We did have us quite a scare this moring, I could not find my passport along with all our money. It was last in our diaper bag during Gotcha Day and I promise you it was not in there. I tore through and ran sacked the room in utter panick! After looking in diaper bag 3 times Duane found it on the bottom! It was good feeling to give all the money to the officials so we didn't have to carry all that money around and we will not need our passports until we leave! So my point here is, now I can not find my camera to down load more picture! So I will try and look for it and post more soon! Life has never been crazier or more wonderful!

Thank you all for your comments and well wishes and support. I finally figure out how to get blogger in English! So I have a better idea of what I am clicking on. Thank you

2 Comments:

At July 23, 2007 7:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Praying for a smooth adjustment period for your family

 
At July 23, 2007 7:11 AM, Blogger Mskitti said...

You all look wonderful! That little girl is precious!! Congratulations MOMMY & DADDY!!

Jenn L.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones