Monday, September 10, 2007

We're Still Alive and Well.....







I know it has been a long time since I have posted but boy have our lives changed! We have had lots going on with family and friends and trips to the coast. We have just recently been able to stop and take a breath. Karlee is still doing amazing! It the last few weeks she has started crawling and pulling up on everything and everyone. And let me tell this girl can move! She will be walking in no time flat. She has gained 3 lbs since we got home and 3 inches! She is very active and loves to go for rides in the car. She is very vocal and says Momma and DaDa very clearly and has learned to wave bye bye. I am working on kitty but no luck yet. She still hates her hair washed and getting her face wet. I took her last weekend and got her ears pierced and that went very well. The lolly pop worked wonders! She is such a strong little girl. She is still eating very well as long as we don't try and feed her "baby food". She now has two teeth on top as well and two more on the way. We are starting to get a routine down but its still a work in progress. Sorry the post is so trite but I wanted to give an update and make it quick as Miss Karlee is all over the place and crawling all over me. So here are a few pics I took in the last few days. Yes, one is of her Halloween costume . I could not resist and had to try on and take pictures when I saw how darn cute she looked! Anyways, enjoy and I hope to post agian soon.

10 Comments:

At September 10, 2007 9:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OH she is sweet. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

 
At September 10, 2007 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah - More Pictures!! She is beautiful Mya! Love the costume.
~Krista

 
At September 11, 2007 12:01 PM, Blogger bbmomof2boys said...

Love the costume! She is a cutie pie.

~Carla

 
At September 15, 2007 5:39 PM, Blogger Jewels of My Heart said...

She is so precious. Absolutely beautiful. Her little smile just melts your heart.

 
At September 16, 2007 6:00 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

What a cutie!!! I am so glad you had time to post because I have been waiting very patiently!!!! And I am so proud of you for getting her ears pierced, I bet she was perfect. I can't wait to see you both again sometime real soon. Love ya!!

 
At September 17, 2007 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mya, I LOVE the costume!
What a ham!!!!

Love you all, Robyn

 
At September 19, 2007 4:11 PM, Blogger Mike & Debbie said...

Hi Mya, congratulations! Your daughter is so adorable! You posted on our blog (tochinaformia.blogspot.com) and our daughter is from Ning Du orphanage in Jiangxi Province. I would love to talk to you since I think your daughter was from the same orphanage? I wanted to know if you sent a care package and how did it work out? Please e-mail me back when you get a chance!
Debbie

 
At September 24, 2007 4:33 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Mya~

What a cutie pie! I love that little costume. Amie said you were running crazy trying to get in the groove of motherhood and all that entails. It will all fly by so fast.... enjoy all the chaos!! You are both lucky to have each other. God bless your family.

Talk to you soon~ Michelle

 
At October 02, 2007 8:05 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

What a great bug she makes.

 
At October 15, 2007 2:03 PM, Blogger Christie said...

Missing you!! Where have you been?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones