Friday, August 17, 2007

Where to begin.......

Well we have been home just over two weeks now and I don't even know where to start. I guess the most important thing is she is doing amazingly well and I am waitng for the ball to drop and for her to regress a bit. I hear it happens but won't be dissapointed if she doesn't. She is a great eater and sleeper. (Just like her mamma!) She has gained 2 lbs since her medical check up in China! She is now wearing 12mts. We had her first appointment with the Dr. and it went very well. She got 2 shots in each leg and we will go back in 6 weeks for the next round and blood work. He said she should be all caught up by 18 mts. Our Dr. is not worried about Karlee's head shape but to ease our worries scheduled a head x-ray to be sure her skull's sutures are not yet fused as they will do later on normaly. She absolutely loves the pool and her baths now! She just hate water in her face. Don't get me wrong she has her moments, they just are not many and usually only when she is hungry and/or tired!

We have had lots of friends and family in to see Karlee. My cousin and her family and my aunt came in from Minnesota and my brother came in from Virginia. We all went to Sea World and she did great with the heat and she slept most of the time. We are planning to leave to Rockport, Texas but with the hurricane's and tropical storms lately we're not sure when we will be leaving. The last storm hit the area were our family's cabin is but apparently it was just lots of rain and all is okay. Guess we will soon find out. We BBQ today and everyone just left and it feels like a Sunday night and the weekends is just begining! So I will post pictures soon and I am going to bed!

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2007 6:32 PM, Blogger Christie said...

So glad to hear you're doing well! I've been wondrin...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones