Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Good Times




Here are the latest pic of Karlee. We are doing better on the sleep situation. Karlee is sleeping from9pm to 9-10am in her crib. It's me who is having trouble sleeping now. Once I get up to give her a bottle I can't go back to sleep for like 5 hours! But we had a BIG day today. We went to my mom's work and had luch and then I came home with our friend's daughter Mady so she could help me with Karlee. Mady had a ball and Karlee adored her as well. We went swimming, played hard and had a great day. Another biggy happened today........She called me MAMA!!!!!!I could not believe my ears! It just melted my heart! Well, I am zonked and will try to get some sleep before its time to make the donuts! Enjoy!

6 Comments:

At August 08, 2007 8:42 PM, Blogger Nesting For Natalie said...

She looks like she is doing great! Happy "Mama's" Day early:)!!!

 
At August 09, 2007 5:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing that sweet moment with us! Shes a cutie!! Hope you find some sleep soon!

 
At August 09, 2007 8:51 PM, Blogger Christie said...

I'm so excited and happy for you, my friend! Congratulations on being Karlee's MAMA!!!! Ain't it grand!?!

Hugs...

 
At August 12, 2007 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings to the family!! Karlee is just adorable and she looks very happy. Are your faces hurting from smiling yet? :-)

We are very happy for you and just a heads up that the whole family is planning an invasion for next summer to meet Karlee!

Hope to talk to you guys soon.

Love,

George, Jill, Kathryn and Thomas

 
At August 16, 2007 8:48 AM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

WHAT THE HECK???!!!
I don't know how I over looked your blog the whole time you were in China!!!!
Welcome home!!!
Karlee is so beautiful, and looks soooo happy!!!!
I have a lot of catching up to do!!!!

 
At August 17, 2007 6:22 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

I'm so happy for you!! "Mama" is such a great word!! What wonderful pictures of your beautiful daughter!!

Welcome home!!

~Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones