Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Goodness It's Been Awhile.....








It's been so long since I have posted due to several things but mainly I was just too busy with Karlee and when I had free time the computer wasn't calling my name!Since bullets seem to be the latest in blog land I will give a try as well.

*We had a great first holiday with Karlee.
*She is growing like a weed, seriously!
*People ask how old she is and then comment "aren't Chinese girls/women usually small"?
*And "are they sure they had her birthday right"?
*She is talking and babbling nonstop
*She's had 3 ear infections since December and neither time gave any indication she was in pain.
*She is a complete joy
*She choked on a penny the other day
*I nearly passed out and I swear my heart stopped.
*She absolutely HATES her hair washed.
*She gives the best hugs and kisses and greets me in the morning with a "HI"
*She has the sweetest little voice.
*We recently went to the Rodeo and she loved the petting zoo and chased the baby goats.
*Grandma has taught her to point her toes and do a pirouette and can do a forward roll.
*Pictures of that are soon to follow
*Dance and gymnastics are likely in her future.
*She is 33 1/2 inches tall, 26 lbs and almost 17mts old
*She loves walks in her stroller
*These walks have helped her mom loose almost 30 lbs since "Gotcha Day"
*She goes to school Tue - Fri from 9-2 and absolutely loves it.

Well there is so much to catch up on but this is all I have time for at the moment. Duane got me a new camera for x-mas and I have just now gotten around to trying it out. Here are a few picture from recent weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones