Saturday, February 14, 2009

My How She's Grown!







Referral Pictures June 6, 2007




1 st Birthday October 2007







2nd Birthday October 2008




These picture just freak me out at how much she has changed and grown! At her last Dr. appointment she was 37 inches tall and 31 lbs! Clothing size vary by stores but I have bought 2T,3T and 4T and some are too big and then some are too small or too short! Why can't they be more accurate!.... I need to take a few more recent pictures. She has really grown and her little face is looking more mature, like a big girl! Where did my baby go?

This child amazes me daily and continues to keep me on my toes. Her vocabulary is out of this world, and she surprises me daily with what she knows and remembers. Like I do not ever remember talking to her about a massage, but the other night I said "mommies thumb hurts can you massage it" and all be darn she did and very well I might add! My only guess is that she retained that from when I used to give her baby massages for bonding when we got home from China.. Anyway, I thought it was wild!

I can't adequately describe the love I have for her but she is my whole world! Don't know how it is possible but I love her more every day.

P.s How's that Kristy....that is about as soft and mushy as I can get!

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2009 12:28 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

OMG Mya she has grown so much. Isn't it amazing how when we look back at all the pics of your children they don't even seem like the same child.

She is absolutely beautiful!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones