Friday, December 12, 2008

This & That Bullet Syle



~I am loving my little flip video, it is so much fun. But I need to learn more about what I can do with it.

~This video of Karlee is part of our morning ritual....We get her milk and climb in my bed and cuddle and snuggle. My favorite time of the day with her. I love this kid so much it's crazy but no doubt she can work my nerves and push me to the limit some days.

~Went to the gym for the first time this week and it felt so good. I made it 4 times last week. I am almost to my 10lb goal by x-mas. I am down 8lbs and still drinking my brew!

~I woke up with a stomach bug on Monday morning. Hadn't felt that bad since I was sick in China! I don't get sick often, but when I do, I do it well! Thursday was my first day of normalcy. All that and didn't lose a pound!

~ Don't know if its PMS or not but I have been very emotional lately. After the gym today, I stopped by Sonic for my treat, a route 44 diet Dr. Pepper and started crying. I am sure the girl was wondering what the heck was wrong, so was I.

~Funny, after so many years of trying to get pregnant, I always new where I was at in my cycle. Now,I couldn't tell you when my last period was! I just know it's come and gone!

~The thought of getting pregnant now scares the shit out of me! Too old and its just plain too late! I hope God understands that! Ya, go ahead and laugh!!!

~Oops I hit publish instead of save! I am not quite done yet!

~ We have a dear friend battling cancer and it saddens me so.. It makes you feel so helpless to know that there's nothing you can do to fix it!

~ That's me, I try to fix everything. Sometimes that gets me into trouble! I just hate to see others suffer for whatever reason.

~ I have presents bought and wrapped! But not near finished. DH is always so hard to buy for but I have something up my sleeve! Hope it all works out!

~ Why does it take so long for You tube to upload? Yes, I am doing this while I wait! Maybe it's my slow as hell computer?? That I can't fix either!

~ I woke up with yet another darn pimple! WTHeck, I am 38 years old and I have more break outs than I did as a teenager! Somethings wrong here!

~ Ok Im done for now.

2 Comments:

At December 12, 2008 6:37 PM, Blogger Briana's Mom said...

LOL! That video was too cute! Karlee is adorable!

The thought of getting pregnant now scares me to death too! Isn't that funny?!

I am so sorry to hear about your friend with cancer.

It takes forever and a day to upload to You Tube. Ugh!

 
At January 05, 2009 6:09 AM, Blogger Kristy said...

Hi Mya, I have to say that those little lips are just the cutest little things, I could just give them tons of kisses!!!

How did the present turn out for DH?

Don't feel alone, I am a "fixer" also and trust me , it has gotten me into alot of trouble in the past and I am sure it will continue to do so.

How is your friend that is ill right now?

We need to get together soon, where is it that you work? Is it on 78?

Talk to you soon, Have a blessed week.
Love, Kristy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones