Monday, November 24, 2008

What am I making for Thanksgiving????

I am making my Broccoli Cornbread as usual for Thanksgiving. I am making three batches. Two to take and one for home as per Duane's request! I promise you this is so goooood! Everyone absolutely loves it and it's super easy! If you try it, let me know what you think. I am also making a few pies but that's it this year.

Ingredients:

2 boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix(a must I've tried it with other and it's gross)
4 eggs, beaten
1 sticks melted butter or margarine
1 pkg. (10 oz) chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
1 medium onion, chopped
1 small container cottage cheese

Preparation:
I usually saute the onion in the butter. Combine all ingredients and pour into greased 9- X 13-inch baking dish. Bake at 375° for 35 to 40 minutes, or until lightly browned.

2 Comments:

At November 26, 2008 3:50 AM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Sounds delicious...
Take care and Happy Thanksgiving...

 
At November 26, 2008 9:17 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

That sounds so good, I just had to copy it!! Mya thank you for your email, it meant so much to me that you took the time to tell me all of that. We have to go to lunch soon ok. Happy Thanksgiving.

Love u, Kristy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones