Saturday, November 15, 2008

This my friends.....




Is my new bestest friend ever! Those who know me, know I love me some beer. And I have the extra 14lbs of summer fun to prove it. After a depressing visit to the GYN, I drove my big booty to Weight Watchers and then to the gym! I just discovered this new brew and it has only 1 that's right 1 point value on the flex plan. That my friends means I can drink the whole six pack! However, I only drank three tonight! I must admit it taste pretty darn good for only 64 calories! I am hoping to shed the 14lbs by x-mas. Wish me luck! FYI, I bought the one and only 18 pack at the grocery store because thats all they had. Apparently, others are on to this too! The beer guy at Duane's store said he can't keep the stores stocked!

1 Comments:

At November 15, 2008 9:56 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

You can do it Mya, I know you can!!!!
Love, Kristy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones