Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WTF?




Is exactly what I thought when I saw Aretha Franklin's hat! I was at the gym on the treadmill and all the tv's in the area were showing the inauguration! I didn't see all of it, but enough to say I saw history be made. I listened to his acceptance speech via u tube! The man has charisma and is a great speaker but I was expecting something more, not sure what, but more. I guess I wanted to know his plan to fix the doom and gloom we are in! Not just the fact that we are in a world of sh$t! But back to Aretha.....Do ya think,if you were invited to sing at the inauguration of the 1st African American President, you'd dress like you just left the fricken ghetto? Some say it's just her style and other say it's her heritage! Whatever the case, in my opinion, she missed the mark by a long shot!
Michelle on the other hand looked nice, at least she had some class....I could have done with out the green shoes! I am no fashion expert by any stretch of the means but Aretha's hat was down right ridiculous! It actually looks better in this photo than it did on live televsion!

2 Comments:

At January 22, 2009 6:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

seriously, not a good choice!!

 
At January 23, 2009 9:11 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

I really don't think it was her color either!!!lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones