Sunday, February 08, 2009

Hope Americans Are Happy with this......



S.O.B!!! I can't believe people are dumb enough to support this jack a$$! If your offended to darn bad! I am offended that our country will never in my child's life or her children or grand children's life ever be able to pay this back! I heard on talk radio, that if I spent a million dollars a day for an entire year, I would still have to spend a million a day for another 70 years to equal the trillions the dems want to spend! Frightening! That is just sickening! GREAT DEPRESSION here we come! Obama's true colors are showing and it hasn't even been 30 days yet! His whole selling point during the election was to end the war....funny, that hasn't even been mentioned! I am saddened for our country but at the same time I want to say....told ya so! Obama in my "expert" (sarcasm) opinion is a joke, he couldn't make a decision to save his life! I won't even go there about Tim Geithner and all the other tax evaders!

The good news: "Michael Steele, the first black leader of the Republican Party, has thrown down the gauntlet to Barack Obama, warning the first African American president that his party will give the Democrats a run for their money in every community in America." Look out Nancy!

3 Comments:

At February 08, 2009 4:35 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

You go girl!!! We certainly will have alot of things to talk about tomorrow!!

Mya go to www.glenysluckymama.blogspot.com, she is awesome and through the last year or so, I have loved all of her posts. She is alot more world knowing than I am and I have learned so much from her and let me tell you she does not care who she offends!!! On her most recent post about the Stimulus bill go to the comments and read what "Ted" said.Both of them are my Heros, as well as you for having the balls to speak your mind!!

See you tomorrow, Kristy

 
At February 15, 2009 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we a little bitter or what!! Prejudice BITCH!!

 
At February 17, 2009 4:35 AM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You should have said "That is MISS BITCH to you!"...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones