Thursday, September 25, 2008

1st Day of Gymnastics





Last night was karlee's first day at her gymnastics class and she of coursed loved it! She looked so darn cute in her leotard. She did great on the bars and she loved the trampoline! It was so weird to be in a gym again. The smell of chalk brought it all back! And crazy as it may be....... her coach turned out to be one of my coaches from way back when!!!!!!!!!!She remembered my name but remebered my mom instantly! Anyways, I am looking forward to gym days as long as Karlee enjoys it!

3 Comments:

At September 25, 2008 7:48 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Oh my gosh!!! She looks precious. She is so darn cute I could just eat her up!!!

Kristy

 
At September 26, 2008 5:15 AM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh how gorgeous she looks... so cute...

 
At September 26, 2008 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!!!
We will have to come over and see her stunts!! :)
Love ya, Robyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones